Safety is our Prime Consideration
Be Safe, Be Sure with Troubleshooters
- Occupational Health and Safety. Troubleshooters have a pro-active approach to OH&S and an ongoing commitment. Contractors are constantly reminded verbally, by email, correspondence, and by SMS to ensure that all necessary steps are taken to ensure on-site safety
- All Troubleshooters contractors carry a Construction Induction Card, the only ‘ticket’ or accreditation required of any person working on a Victorian Building Site
- The Troubleshooters safety division, Site Safety Audits Victoria, conduct on-site inspections ensuring Contractors are being provided with a safe working environment, are suitably trained for the tasks assigned to them and are fully utilising all relevant safety equipment. These visits heighten the awareness of all workers on site and provide peace of mind to our clients that they are operating in compliance with OH&S requirements.
- All Troubleshooters Contractors are required to provide and wear personal protective equipment as needed.
The Right Advice
- Troubleshooters are well positioned to provide solid and correct advice on all matters relating to OH&S as well as Industrial Relations. With over 40 years Building and Construction Industry experience, Troubleshooters clients often seek advice, opinion and input from the Troubleshooters team.
- Troubleshooters Contractors are available for projects in building and construction across the entire Melbourne Metropolitan area
Click here to view the Troubleshooters OH&S Policy